Monday 14 November 2011

The O2 - Rihanna

Last weekend I have seen probably the most amazing thing I can think of. I went to a concert of Rihanna in the Millenium Dome in London! For everyone who has never been there, go!
It is very big, and the actual stage is huge. Especially Timen would like to see a show there, since all the effects are incredible. I was literally flabbergasted after the show.
Thank you a thousand times Sasha for asking me to come =)

It is not very unusual for people to go to London and back again to see a show, or just a day. Busses between Oxford and London depart every 15 minutes and it's quite comfi. I'd recommend to anyone to go there at least once. It is one of those things you can't explain, cause I can't compare it with anything I know..
Again, it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment